COVID-19 Antigen Home Test Stock in US
home test, stock in US
Reagents and Materials:
All following required components for single-use are packed and sealed in a tray.
• a test device: foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in
plastic device cassette with a desiccant.
• an extraction vial and cap: the extraction vial contains 500 µL of extraction buffer
• a nasal swab: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection.
Quick Reference Instructions and Individual Fact Sheet are also included in each box.
CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is available in the following packaging
configuration: 2 tests (REF: RCPM-00271), 4 tests(REF: RCPM-00471), or 20 tests (REF:
Materials required but not provided:
• Smartphone (supplied by the user): iOS13 or newer for Apple iPhone
Android10 or newer for Android Phone
• Mobile application: Prior to testing, the user should download the free mobile
application, on/go™ App, for iOS or Android smartphones.
Storage and Stability:
• Store the test kit as packaged between 1 ~ 30°C.
• The test device must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
• Do not freeze any contents of the kit.
Dispose of all used test kit components and patient samples in household trash.
Specimen Collection and Handling:
Acceptable specimen type for testing with the CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen is a direct anterior nasal (nares) swab specimen. It is essential that correct specimen collection and preparation
methods be followed. Inadequate specimen collection, improper specimen handling and/or transport may yield false results. Process the test swab sample immediately after collection
(specimens are stable up to 4 hours in extraction buffer). Refer to the CDC Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Persons for Coronavirus Disease
Instructions for Running the Test:
IMPORTANT: Do not open kit components until instructions to do so. Follow the in-app selfpaced, step-by-step instructions or paper instructions printed on the QRI as below.